The Keys to Success was hosted in Dallas this past year. The trip is an all expense paid opportunity to network with numerous offices and managers throughout the country. The event not only offers an opportunity to network, but also an opportunity to hear key note speakers.
All the Managers and a few Top Performers from the office were whisked away to Wisp Ski Lodge for a nice organizational Ski Trip. (A nice winter break if you ask us!)
President Eric Chapman flies to Vegas for the Promoting Owner’s Retreat.
Eric Chapman takes top leader Grant with him to Seattle fo the Northwest Leader’s Meeting
It was time for some nice weather, so Distinctive decided on holding a charity to raise money for Operation Smile, by having the office compete in a friendly game of DODGEBALL! (costumes were required!)
More than $2000 was raised to the Adopt-A-Smile Foundation! Check out how much we raised!
Please, if you havent donated, or want to donate more, please give by clicking here!
Off to Florida to hang out with Jim Majeski! Manager Zane was brought along, (and we think there was some sunburn involved!)
Distinctive flew the entire office to the Renaissance in Nashville, Tennessee for the National Conference where more than 1,700 sales representatives and 200-plus office owners from all over the US came together at the 2011 U.S. National Conference. Attendees had an opportunity to attend informative breakout sessions, organizational lunches, and an awards dinner that recognized their hard work and stellar achievements.
Assistant Manager Dave is promoted to Manager and opens up in St. Louis! Want to “Meet Me” There?
Assistant Manager Grant is promoted to Manager and opens up his office in Seattle! We heard they have good coffee there!
This time of year is usually the time for those who put in their 105% to get some R&R. This year’s was held at the MAGNIFICENT El Conquistador in Puerto Rico!! and it was a BLAST!
And JUST as we returned back from our wonderful little Latin Holiday, it was right back on the road to Ocean City for the Organization’s Ocean City, Maryland trip! (always such fun!)
The Mid-Atlantic Leader’s Conference was held at the Sheraton in Baltimore again this year, and yet again, President Eric Chapman was asked to speak amongst some other highly successful business folk. A true learning experience, and we look forward to it every year!
A HUGE donation to the Maryland Food Bank was made by the office, and whatever the office donated, the Managers, Eric and Pauls matched! Here’s to feeding some deserving hungry people and making them a little full this year!
Distinctive took part in adopting a family and gave a small family some joy for the holiday season. The Family Tree assigned a wonderful single mother and her four adorable little girls, aged 3, 5, 8 and 9 years and were given $250 worth of gifts including new clothes, shoes, Disney Princess® Barbies, activity books, legos, games, jewelry, beads, cards, etc…
Please consider “adopting” a family or child. Click here for ways you can help.
We also wanted to bring everyone some cheer, so by popular demand, here is our Jib Jab video once again!
A Look into 2012 –
President Eric Chapman looks forward to helping open up more offices across the US.
Eric also plans on flying to Honduras in February to help sponsor a mission for Operation Smile
We will keep you posted as to the news and events that unfold at our exciting little company! Stay Tuned!
- TMG, Incorporated Partners with Operation Smile and Sets Fundraising Goal (prweb.com)
- Archetype Inc Review 2011… A Year in Review (archetypeinc.wordpress.com)
- The Hubcaps, Phil Vassar, Blood Sweat & Tears, Beatlemania Again Headline Ocean City, Maryland’s 36th Annual Sunfest Festivities Sept. 23-26 (prweb.com)
- Distinctive Inc. Surpasses Goal in Donations to Operation Smile (prweb.com)
- T-Links Golf Tee Time Reservation System Adds Gulf Shores and Ocean City Golf Courses to Its Nationwide Network (prnewswire.com)
- Distinctive Solutions Helps Spread Smiles (prweb.com)
- Viva Las Vegas! Distinctive Opens Up A Another Office! (dbaltimore.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Golf Moments of 2011 (1-5) (wamgolf.com)
- At the Shore, a bid to build taller (philly.com)
- Distinctive Inc Heads to the Northwest (dbaltimore.wordpress.com)
- Matthew Fox Returns from Volunteering in India with Operation Smile to Help Give New Smiles for Children Born with Clefts (prweb.com)
- Sincerely yours with somebody else’s text, Anna Chapman (wired.com)
- Benjamin Task Manager for FranklinCovey Now Available on the iPhone (themactrack.com)
- Family Portrait Month Supports Operation Smile and Helps Create Children’s Smiles (prweb.com)
- Two visits to Nashville (aaronconrad.com)
- Genuine Acquisitions Continues Growth Efforts (prweb.com)
- Pick Four Great Benefits When You Book Your Next Meeting at Renaissance Nashville Hotel (prnewswire.com)
- CFP: Society for Analytical Feminism 2012 (feministphilosophers.wordpress.com)
- Girl raises $250 to help baby with cleft palate (cbc.ca)